Hartford GAA and USGAA Adult Registration
REGISTRATION WITH BOTH HARTFORD GAA AND THE USGAA ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY IN THE ADULT HURLING AND GAELIC FOOTBALL LEAGUE AND NATIONAL FINALS
USGAA REGISTRATIONS DEADLINES:
MARCH 31ST, Inter-county transfer deadline for all codes (Players who wish to transfer from ANYWHERE outside of the USA must complete transfers by this date.)
APRIL 30TH, USGAA Player Registration deadline. Also the deadline for USGAA club-to-club transfers.
JULY 1ST, Sanction and Permits deadline.
AUGUST 1ST, Homegrown players who have never previously registered with an adult GAA club may register with a USGAA club on or before August 1st.
Hartford GAA Registration Deadline:
There is no deadline, HGAA membership can be paid at any time for the 2022 season, although we do encourage early payment.
Complete part 1 and 2, these dues are paid separately by the individual.
PART 1: You will need to pay the $30 membership fee to play for the Hartford GAA, this can be done below
Football and Hurling30$Play for the Hartford GAA Adult Football and Hurling TeamsValid for one year
- Play for the Hartford GAA Hurling and Gaelic Football teams.
- Get first access to Hartford GAA club merchandise
PART 2: You will need to complete registration with the USGAA, please review the instructions below.
USGAA Registration Instructions
Currently Hartford GAA does not have a women's team that competes at USGAA competitions, we do hope to have an adult women's team in the future.
Note: What ID should be used for USGAA Registration?
Whatever ID you will bring to nationals in August.
Ensure you ID will be valid in August of 2022.
1. Go to http://usgaa.bonzidev.com/home.php
2. Click on “Register Now” under Northeast Division
3. Sign on to Stack Sports: Either create a new account or sign on with your email and
password from the previous year.
4. Under “Choose someone to register” select your name and click on “Add Registration for Selected Person”.
5. Select only "Hartford Hurling and Gaelic Football", then click “Continue to Registrant Information”
6. Fill in Personal Information (name, address, email, phone, gender, birthdate).
7. Fill in Type of Registration. The ID you enter will need to be brought to USGAA finals for registration verification—make sure to enter last four digits of ID number correctly.
8. Enter Division and Team information, then click “Continue to Register Participant”
9. Pay by credit or debit card and click “Confirm Registration”. Fee is $63.